Twentythirteen

2012 gave ways to 2013 and the days continue to be counting.For many reasons,i think i'm better off alone but the truth is we are never better be alone. What makes it great is that we have Allah with us.

Alhamdulillah. I'm still breathing,stay healthy,and surrounded with people who loved me. Family and friends and more friends. Thank you Allah.

I have mentioned you that me and my friends were going to TOF last few days. Alhamdulillah, really worth it. It has ended but actually it started a new person in me. insyaAllah towards a better muslimah.

With new baby coming, overloaded with positive energy that inspired from TOF, new perceptions,new way of thinking,new resolution,insyaAllah. The future days will be blast.

2013. Hope for better for everyone =) Ameen.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Drive kereta automatik guna DUA KAKI dan....