You lose, you get nothing, but Allah

Oh Allah…

I told you: I’m in pain
You said: ‘Do not despair of the mercy of Allah’ (39:53)

I told you: Nobody knows what is in my heart
You said: ‘Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ (13:28)

I told you: Many people hurt me T_T
You said: ‘So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them’ (3:159)

I told you: I feel lonely ~_~
You said: ‘We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein’ (50:16)

I told you: My sins are too many -_-"
You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ (3:135)

I told you: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life
You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out’ (65:2)

I told you: I have many dreams which I want it become true
You said: ‘Call upon Me. I will respond to you.’ (40:60)

I told you: And please.. Do not leave me
You said: ‘So remember Me, I will remember you…’ (2:152)

Subhan’Allah

***
 



I used to play this song, repeatedly, on my way to Jeli. It takes courage actually to drive alone after Subuh especially when it was raining heavily and kabus everywhere, giving you a hard time to find your way while driving. Sometimes, satan was there, whispering and creating naughty thoughts about 'penumpang' jalanan yang tidak di undang. Huii..nauzubillah. Whenever i heard and sang this song (during the drive), i find peace. I know He was there with me. Once, I shed my tears as i found myself as an ignorant, ungrateful servant upon Him. 

Lie to me but I know we are in the same shoes. Everyone feels sooo MALAS to get back to work after such a long holiday, or even it was just a weekend. Spotted..! A lazy government servant we are. Hahahaha. 

Aku ni lagi ar, malasnya terasa membuak-buak berkilo-kilo, dah la kena bangun awal, drive jauh-jauh dulu baru sampai tempat kerja. But, it surely surprised me when I was full of enthusiasm to get back to serve for public after I re-format my programs for the sake of Allah alone. Walaupon rasa terpaksa tapi bila kita tetapkan hati dan letak keikhlasan tu semua kerana Allah, people with bad intention pon kita still boleh bersabar, kita rasa OKEY.

You lose, you get nothing, but Allah.

So, what else do you want??











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Drive kereta automatik guna DUA KAKI dan....