I'm alOne but the fact is that i'm nOt lOnely..

..I LOVE YOU..

..YOU LOVE ME..

..WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY..

..WITH THE GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME TO YOU..

..WOULD YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO..

Singing this sOng with my belOved niece, Amalin while gesture the hugs and kisses for both of us..=)

I might not have a husband..( yet ) to show my love and share my loneliness and the one i care for..( yeke?? )
I might not have a steady BF to konon2 care for me as he think that i am his future wife,
I might not have an understanding guy friend to hang out together and share matter whenever it comes about Men's Life,
A matter of fact is that, a person with XY chromosomes on their 23rd pair of DNA chromosomes is still someone somewhere, waiting for me..

In deed, I am soo much positively and solidly realized that i have FAMILY, which is very close to my heart and my soul. As one of my friends said, " Family makes us strong"..It is clearly true, shifaa =)
The presence of them really hold me in a great position that I am not lonely in this wOrld, besides Allah.
Thank yOu Allah with Your Bless and Kindness to grant me with my FAMILY..

Plus, I am soo much grateful to have FRIENDS. Kind, beautiful, cheerful FRIENDS that always be with me. Thanks kOrang..You guys always make my day soo wonderful. Sedihnya bila fikir masa yang tinggal untuk we all spend our time together tinggal lebih kurang 8 minggu je lagi. In the future, we are all separate to our own path with a new environment. I'm sure, we'll miss everyone of us =(

FAMILY..FRIENDS..are like a little shark that kept me alive and active to face the challenges of life ( Those who read Life is an open Secret will know this ) Can't imagine if i lost them. May Allah bless us all and guide us to our best way.

In the end, I am okey, certainly okey if i'm still cannot find my real man as long as i have them =)
( Hua..bosan bila fikir bab2 hati dan perasaan..)

Nota diri: Sangat tak patut entry untuk menghargai ni tak letak gambar..Isk..

Comments

zaraa Y. said…
insyaAllah...memang there is someone for u out there...

tak lama je lagi anea..ehee~..mane tau, tup tup kad anea dulu yang sampai kat kami ..:)..
kem salam kat alin..
Izaty Arha said…
luv you too nae...
nanti ada la tu yg menunggu diluar. ke nak guna matchmaker macam kakty :)
Anea_hayati ♥ said…
Zaraa Y:
hee..tgu u punye dulu laa..
aci x??aci x??
Anea_hayati ♥ said…
Izaty Arha:
K ty, tu laa...bile ade mase smpai jodoh,jadi la kan?
k ty leh jadi match maker ke skg??hehee
shifaa said…
yea family makes us strong...hehe tapi kite x ingat bile kite cakap kat anea...huhuh ;)

Popular posts from this blog

...

Drive kereta automatik guna DUA KAKI dan....